1. The candidates have to apply only on-line on web-site www.cdacmohali.in. from 25.02.2011 to 18.03.2011 up to 5:00 PM. Application Fee Rs. 250/- for General Category and Rs. 125/- for Scheduled Caste Candidate in the Name of Sate Project Director, RMSA in Saving Account No. 65076743127 [Application Fee Account] with any branches of STATE BANK OF PATIALA across Punjab or Chandigarh. |
2. Applicant will have to submit the following documents for verification at the time of counseling:
(a) Date of Birth (b) Educational Qualifications (c) Professional Qualification (d) Details of Marks (e) Experience Certificate (f) Proof of Punjabi (Those who have not passed punjabi in Matriculation shall have to pass within one year) (g) Latest residence proof (h) Proof of Category to which the candidate belongs (as per the latest Punjab Government reservation policy) (i) Two Passport size photographs. (h) Bank receipt as a proof of deposit of the application fee.
3. The candidates have to apply only on-line on web-site www.cdacmohali.in from 25.02.2011 to 18.03.2011 up to 5:00 PM. and generate his/her application number. Once his/her application number is generated, he/she should get the print of the form, paste recent photograph on it and get it attested from a notary or a Gazetted officer. This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip at the time of written test, interview and also counseling, if called for. Candidates need not send any application/Documents by Post.
4. Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details.
5. Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (State Bank of Patiala) alongwith the downloaded Acknowledgement Slip Fee Challan for depositing the fee.
6. In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
7. Candidates may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application for each post along with separate processing fee.
8. For any problem help can be taken from the help line no. 0172-6619054-55 available during working hours.
9. Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
10. Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website regularly.
11. Candidate having been called for counseling will not confer any right to appointment.
12. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in his application. The selection committee / RMSA, Punjab shall not be responsible for the same.
Note:Last date to apply online is 18-03-2011(5.00 P.M.)