1. The candidates have to apply only on-line on web-site http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in from 16th AUGUST, 2012 to 25th SEPTEMBER, 2012 up to 6:00 PM. and generate his/her registration number. Once his/her registration number is generated, he/she should get the print of the form, paste recent photograph on it. This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip at the time of verification
of documents, if called for. Candidates need not send any application/Documents by Post.
2. Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details (Registration number and Password).
3. Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (AXIS
BANK) along with the downloaded Acknowledgement Slip and Fee Challan for depositing the fee. Application Fee(Non-Refundable) Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 750 in case of S.C.,S.T.) Application Fee Account, Current Account No. 911020049615714
[Application Fee Account] with any branches of AXIS BANK across Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pardesh, Uttrakhand
and Madhya Pardesh etc. and Last date for fee deposit
is 26th SEPTEMBER, 2012.
4. In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
5. Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
6. Written exam dates will be displayed on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in. All
the notices and updates will be uploded on the website of http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in. as such , candidates
are advised to visit the site on regular basis.
7. If by mistake the candidate has filled in wrong data, he/she can correct the data from 16th AUGUST, 2012 to 26th SEPTEMBER, 2012 up to 6:00 PM. by entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
8. The Registration slip will be generated after filing the online form. Get the printout (2 copies) of the Registration Slip and Fee Challan.(Application Form and Fee Challan Separately)
9. The list of candidates whose fee is confirmed will be available on http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in for candidate reference.
10. For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali help-line numbers 0172-6619054-55 on all working days from 9:00 am to 6.00 pm.
11. Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on line application form, Department of Irrigation, Punjab and C-DAC Mohali shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
12. The venue date and time of written exam will be available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in.
Candidates will not be informed individually about the merit list and counseling schedule.