1. The candidates have to apply only on-line on web-site http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in from
16th FEB, 2013 to 2nd MAR, 2013 up to 5:00 PM. and generate his/her application number. Once his/her application number is generated, he/she should get the print of the form, paste recent photograph on it and get it attested from a notary or a Gazette officer. This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip at the time of written test, interview and also counseling, if called for. Candidates need not send any application/Documents by Post.
2. Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details (Registration number and Password).
3. Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (AXIS
BANK) along with the downloaded Acknowledgement Slip and Fee Challan for depositing the fee. Application Fee Rs. 250/- for General Category and Rs. 125/- for Scheduled Caste Candidate Application Fee Account, Current Account No. 912020065003255
[Application Fee Account] with any branches of AXIS BANK across Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pardesh, Uttrakhand
and Madhya Pardesh etc.
4. Last date for depositing fee is 4th March 2013. In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
5. Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
6. Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website regularly for updates.
7. Candidate having been called for counseling will not confer any right to appointment.
8. If by mistake the candidate has filled in wrong data, he/she can correct the data from
16th FEB, 2013 to 2nd MAR, 2013 up to 5:00 PM. by entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
9. The Registration slip will be generated after filing the online form. Get the printout (2 copies) of the Registration Slip and Fee Challan.(Application Form and Fee Challan Separately)
10. For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali help-line numbers 0172-6619054-55 on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.00 pm.
11. Candidate must bring a admit card/ Registration slip on the day of written examination at the venue of the examination centre. The candidates without admit card/ Registration slip will not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
12. Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on line application form, SSA/RMSA & C-DAC Mohali shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
13. The venue date and time of counseling will be available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in Candidates will not be informed individually about the result and counseling schedule.